How to login Yahoo mail without password: Yahoo! Mail is not the most used online e-mail service, but a considerable part of users does not open Yahoo.
It is natural that, throughout the day, you access your account several times. To avoid putting the password every time you want to check your messages, see how to enter directly into the e-mail without having to type the username and password.
reads the next post: change language Yahoo Mail
The suggestion is valid; for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers.
How to login Yahoo mail without password in Google Chrome
- 1 How to login Yahoo mail without password in Google Chrome
- 2 How to login Yahoo mail without password in Mozilla Firefox
- 3 How to login to Yahoo mail without password in Microsoft Edge
- 4 How to login Yahoo mail without password in Opera
- 5 How to login Yahoo mail without a password in Safari
- To enable the password saving feature in Google’s browser click the button in the upper right corner, the one with three overlapping lines. In the menu that opens, click on “Settings”.
- On the configuration page, scroll down until you reach the “Passwords and forms” section. Finally, check the option “Offer to save your Web passwords”.
- When you type your password in Yahoo! Mail, will be recorded and will be automatically set next time.
How to login Yahoo mail without password in Mozilla Firefox
- In Firefox the procedure is similar. Access the browser menu by clicking on the button with three overlapping lines. Then in “Options”, symbolized by a gear.
- On the next screen, you will see that there are several links in the left column.
- Click on “Security” and, finally, select the “Remember website user names” checkbox.
How to login to Yahoo mail without password in Microsoft Edge
- Now in the new Microsoft browser, click on the menu with three points that is in the upper right corner of the window.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, touch “Settings.”
- Go to Advanced Settings, and then enable the “Offer to save passwords” option, as shown in the image below.
How to login Yahoo mail without password in Opera
- When opening the Opera, press the “Alt + P” keys to open the configuration page.
- In the options on the left, click on “Privacy and security”.
- Search the section “Passwords” and activate the option “Ask if you can save passwords that I use on the Web”.
- Now, every time you type a new password, the Opera will ask if you want the browser to remember the password or not.
How to login Yahoo mail without a password in Safari
- In Apple’s browser, the procedure is a bit more complex, requiring two steps.
- The first is to click on the gear button located in the upper right corner of the window.
- Then click on “Preferences”. In the new window that opens, click on “autocomplete” and activate the “Passwords and user names” checkbox.
- When will you access your Yahoo! Mail, Safari will ask you if you want to “memorize” the password. Click on Yes and confirm.
In practically all browsers, the procedure is very simple and fast. But beware! Only use this function on your personal computer.
If this feature is enabled on public computers, such as cyber Coffe, anyone can enter their e-mail and see their messages.