Create a new WhatsApp account: If you want to create your own WhatsApp account, come with me! It was thinking about this, that we created a step by step to help you create your account in one of the most used applications at the moment.
Create a new WhatsApp account
- The first time you enter the application, you will receive a welcome message and to continue with the registration you will have to click on the option “accept and continue“; you will agree to the terms and conditions of WhatsApp.
- The next step is to enter your phone number with the country code + the DDD without the zero) + phone number. It will be similar to this: +55 55 55555-5555.
- After entering the number correctly, press OK. An alert is displayed showing the number you have entered, recheck the information and press “Confirm”. To confirm your phone number, the WhatsApp validation will be performed to verify that this number is real.
- There are two ways to do this validation through an SMS, where WhatsApp itself confirms the validation, or through a link in which you need to hear for code validation and insert it into the field. The validation option through the connection is only available after the SMS error.
- After the validation of the phone number, you will see a mini-tutorial on how to use WhatsApp, and for the end; It will already be in your account, with your list of contacts that have the mobile device, your profile, etc.
There are many possibilities, show this opportunity to your friends; and exchange messages without spending credits, using only an Internet connection through Wi-Fi or 3G!
WhatsApp, as everyone already knows, is one of the most used applications worldwide, it is a chat application and is available for all Android devices, Windows Phone and IOS, for free.
If you just bought your phone the new cell phone, come with me know the step by step to get that application that has already taken account of the life of the galley.
Step by step for Windows Phone:
- Take the phone and open your app store. So you will have to demand an application with the name: The Windows Phone Store;
- When accessing your app store, type Whatsapp in the search bar in the upper right corner of the screen and press the enter key;
- Select the first available results for your research. Tap “Install” wait a few minutes until it is installed will be installed aplicativo.Após for your application box and you will have full access to it;
Step by step for Android
- Find the application called “Play Store” by selecting the magnifying glass icon, which is located in the upper right part of the screen:
- In the search bar, type “WhatsApp” and select the magnifying glass button. When obtaining available search results, select the “WhatsApp Messenger” option;
- And past and just click on “Install” logo and then select the “OK” option. Once this is done, wait a few minutes and the application will be downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
Step by Step for iOS
- Search for the “App Store” application and select the search option and it is located in the lower right part of the screen;
- Select the search bar of the application and type “WhatsApp”. After this click on the “Search” button and wait;
- And finally, select the option “Get”, after “Install”. If requested, confirm your iCloud password. Return to the home screen and wait for the application to download and install on your device.
You have to go! Now and just take advantage of your egg application and talk to all your friends and family.
WhatsApp Account Business account
WhatsApp launched the Business version of Messenger for business users. The application is available for Android mobile phones and has some differences with respect to the traditional version of the application: it is possible to create a profile with the physical address data, opening hours, email and web page. This information is public and can be viewed by anyone, in the contact details.
To create a business account; it is not necessary to have CNPJ or pay fees – the paid and optional resources will be added in future versions of the messenger. Check in the next step by step, how to create an account and establish your company profile in WhatsApp business.
Creation of WhatsApp account
- Install WhatsApp Business on your phone. Touch “Accept and continue” and then “Continue”. The application requests some permissions. Always touch “Allow”.
- Now, enter the phone number (with DDD) of your company and touch “Next”. Confirm the number and touch “Continue”.
- WhatsApp Business informs that you can access your messages to confirm your number without having to enter the code manually. To do this, touch “Continue” and “Allow”.
- If the number is on another device, enter the code received by SMS to confirm the number. If you have a backup, you can restore it. To do this, touch “Grant permission” to authorize WhatsApp Business to access the Google Drive files .
- Enter your company name and profile photo and touch “Next”. A message indicates that the name can not be changed later. Touch “OK”.
Configuration of the profile in WhatsApp
- Touch the menu button in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, touch “Settings.”
- Go to “Company Settings” and touch “Profile.”
- Tap on the camera icon to add or change the profile picture of your company. You can open the camera to take a new photo or choose an image from the gallery.
- Enter your business address and tap “Set location on the map.” Now, choose if you want to use the location you are in or set the position manually. To do this, touch “Set location.”
- Next, select the category of your company and enter a description. To edit the business hours, touch the pencil icon and “Schedule”.
- Touch the desired option. If you chose “Open at the selected time”, it will be necessary to define the days of the week and the start and end time of the file.
- Next, write your company’s email and website and; then touch “Save” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Ready! Enjoy the tips to create a profile for your company in WhatsApp Business.