Because it is considered one of the safest ways to conduct international transactions, PayPal has become the most adopted payment method on eBay. Therefore, if you want to make the purchase on this site, it will be essential to use this form of payment. To know how to use said virtual portfolio on eBay, follow this tutorial that the Nerdgasmooo prepared for you.
Steps to use PayPal on eBay
- On the eBay website, find the product you want to buy. When you access the details screen, click on the “Buy It Now” button.
- Next, you will be required to log in to the website. Enter your username and password and click on the “Next” button.
- On the screen titled “Review and commit to buy”, click on the “Commit to buy” button.
- On the next screen, select the “Pay now” option to continue with the purchase process.
- Next, your personal information, product information and accepted payment method will be displayed. As a form of payment considered very secure, most eBay sellers only work with PayPal. Therefore, click on the “Continue” button so that you can enter this virtual portfolio.
- Until the PayPal login screen appears, enter your username, password, and click on the “Log In” button.
- The next screen will show the last digits of your credit card registered in PayPal, and the price of the product converted into reals. If you want to change your credit card for another, click on the “change” link. Otherwise, click on the “continue” button.
- Finally, a summary of your purchase is shown – product information, address and payment value. If all the information is correct, click on the “Confirm and pay” button to finish your purchase.