How to create a PayPal account using the debit card: Having a PayPal account, the popular online payment service, can be useful for those who want to transfer money from their digital portfolio to other people or shop online, especially on international sites such as Amazon, EBay and Best Buy, or Even Brazilian retailers.
Watch another tutorial: Cancel Payal
What is PayPal and how does the service work?
If you need an account in the service and have no idea how to create it, check out the detailed step by step on how to sign up for PayPal and learn how to make a free personal account. How to create a PayPal account using the debit card.
- Step 1. Visit the PayPal website (www.paypal.com) and click “Create account ” in the upper right corner of the page;
- Step 2. Then click “Buy with PayPal “;
- Step 3. Enter the email address and choose a password. Shortly thereafter, click “Start here “;
- Step 4. Between personal data: Full name, address, social Security number, date of birth and phone and click “continue “;
- Step 5. If you want, add a credit card to your account. If you don’t have a card or don’t want to add it now, just close the page;
- Step 6. Now, access your email to confirm your account. Just open the PayPal message and click “Yes, this is my email “;
- Step 7. Finally, enter the password to confirm the email address and access the account.
With these tips, you can create a free PayPal account to make payments and transactions over the Internet.