How to create Microsoft account: Formerly, just a username and a password, used to create your private account on a Windows computer, but in its most recent versions, the system went on to request an email from Microsoft (Hotmail or Outlook)
Which should be included in the time of the session. As the process is not so clear, this may end up looking like a mandatory step, but it is totally viable to make your account without email. To know how to do this, just review our tips right below!
read the following tutorial: sign in Outlook
Create an email account in Microsoft
These steps can also be done in the first use of Windows 10; since the options that we will show you also appear over there, but in this tutorial we will show you the necessary steps, with the system already installed and configured.
To start how to create Microsoft account, open the Start menu; and click on the gear symbol to open the equipment configuration.
- In this new screen, click on the option “Accounts”.
- Next, you must choose the “Family and other people” option.
- Here, you can click on the “Add a family member” or “Add another person to this team” button. It only depends on who this account will be for.
- This will make a new window open. There, you will see that Windows will ask for the person’s email, but simply click “I do not have this person’s login information”.
- Then click on “Add a user without a Microsoft account” so you do not have to create a new email for the user.
- Thus, you can finally create the username and password for the new account. When finished, click on “Next”.
Create a new account in Microsoft
Done, the account will be created automatically, and can be used at any time. Very simple, is not it ?! The best thing is that you can review these tips