Free Hotmail sign in: You can Hotmail sign in to, We have received numerous requests for uncomplicated topics; and we have noticed a great difficulty for people to enter Hotmail directly.
So we decided to prepare this tutorial to simplify your life; when you access your Hotmail email. We will also provide you with some important safety tips; to avoid being violated and stealing your data.
Enter this post: Security Hotmail
In addition, we will use this post to explain; how to Free Hotmail sign in, and we will provide you with the link to access your email; directly and access your email
How can I log in and how to Free Hotmail sign in?
Maybe the fact that people think it is difficult to access Hotmail; is that Microsoft has bought this email service and incorporated it into their Outlook.
That is, since 2012, Hotmail users are now required to access their email accounts; through the Microsoft Outlook website.
The good news is that Microsoft has not forced Hotmail email users to change the address “@ hotmail.com” to “@ Outlook.com”.
However, we inform you that you can make this change if the user wishes.
So, now that you have found out, when you try to access “http://www.hotmail.com” you automatically transfer it to “www.Outlook.Live.com”, let’s take a look below, where you can quickly explain it; how to how to Free Hotmail sign in email directly.
And just below we have added the link to enter Hotmail, enter and access your mailbox.
How to enter directly into my Hotmail email?
To how to Hotmail sign in directly in the following accesses, you only have to leave the “Keep Access” option when you log in to your email, as shown below:
How to enter Hotmail through apps?
If you access your Hotmail email from your phone, on a frequent basis, it might be worthwhile to download the application; to improve navigability.
Note that the application to how to Free Hotmail sign in email; It is available for iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play).
They are to download your app; just select your operating system in the following:
Security tips to protect your email
Now that you know all the ways to access your Hotmail email; It is also important to keep in mind some basic security tips, to avoid having your mail hacked; and your stolen personal information.
- Use strong passwords: if possible, combine uppercase and lowercase letters and write numbers and symbols.
- Avoid the use of public Wi-Fi networks: open networks are the most dangerous because security protocols are generally minimal. So be careful when logging in using a public Wi-Fi connection.
- Do not leave your registered email on public computers: If you have needed access to hotmail on a public computer (school, school, library, etc.), always remember to “disconnect” when you leave the machine to prevent others from accessing your account. invade your privacy.
- Never open emails from suspicious senders: also suspect that there are strange titles and messages in which you are asked to download attachments or access websites with suspicious email addresses.
Final thoughts on accessing your Hotmail account
- In this article we learned that to access the old Hotmail email; you need to access through the Outlook website; because Microsoft has bought this email service.
- In this way, when you try to access the site “www.hotmail.com” you will automatically be directed to “www.Outlook.com” where you can use your old login and password to access your Hotmail.
- If you found our information useful, could you sign up for 5 stars? If you have suggestions or criticisms, leave a comment at the bottom of this page so you can improve the content of our site.