Create email ID in Gmail account: Gmail is today one of the most popular free email services in the world. In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to create an account in Gmail in a simple, fast and very practical way.
How to Create an Account in Gmail Step by Step
I’m going to show you here in simple steps how you can quickly create your Gmail account:
- Access the E-mail Registration Page: To create your e-mail in Gmail you must first access the registration page, and you can do this by clicking on Gmail. You can also type in the browser address: accounts.google.com/SignUp. Or even Google by: “Create an account in Gmail” or even “Create Gmail.”
- Fill in the data correctly: In this part you will have to fill in the data correctly so that you can create your e-mail account.
You will have to fill in the following information:
- First and last name: Fill in these fields correctly with your data.
- Username: The username is the address you choose for your e-mail, in this case it will be email@example.com, create email ID in Gmail account.
- One suggestion is to choose a simple username so that you do not run the risk of forgetting.
- Password and Password confirmation: in this field you must choose a password of your choice. This password will be your access password that should be used whenever you need to access your email.
- Date of birth: Fill in these fields correctly your data.
- Cell Phone (optional)
- Current e-mail address: If you have one, enter your current e-mail address, but this information is optional.
- Local: Here you will put your Country of origin
- Accept the Terms and Conditions: After completing all the data just click on the next stage button, and you will see the following screen:
- You are going to scroll down the scroll bar until the accept button appears, just click on it and you’re done!
- After this step, you will be redirected to the next screen click on continue …
Conclusion Create email ID in Gmail account
True that it is simple and quick to create an account in Gmail
Now keep your username and password well so you do not run the risk of losing them