Someone commented something on your Facebook page and did not like it? Or is there any information error in your comments and you do not know how to solve it? Then you need to learn how to block and delete comments on Facebook .
The internet is full of people who like to cause in other people’s profiles, the famous trolls. They can be very annoying, and make anyone lose patience.
Reads the next post: Facebook account
These comments can generate embarrassing situations, and affect the life of anyone who uses this social network. Therefore, it is necessary to know how to act in this type of situation; even so that it does not become a real snowball.
In this post, we will teach you how to block and delete comments on Facebook and prevent this type of problem from happening to you.
Learn how to delete comments on the pages, groups and profiles that are administered:
Let’s start the tutorial of blocking and deleting comments in Fensinando to delete the comments in the pages, profiles and groups that you manage or own:
- Enter your profile in the social network using your access data;
- In the column on the left, click on the page or group that you manage; If it is a profile, it is only selected in the top menu, in the icon with your avatar;
- Find the comment you want to delete;
- Click on the three-point icon, which is the menu;
- Select the option to remove that.
Following these steps, the comment will be removed successfully.
If you prefer, it is also possible to activate or deactivate the comments on specific entries in the groups. For this, you just have to follow the steps below:
- Enter the group you administer;
- Look for the post that you want to deactivate the comments;
- Click on the menu icon, which is presented by a symbol with three points;
- Select the option “Disable comments”.
If you later want to allow people to comment, just follow the same step by step, but, select the option “allow comments.
Block comments from strangers in your messages in the personal profile
Now, we’re going to teach you how to prevent unknown people from commenting on your social profile. To do this you just have to follow the steps below:
- Log in to the social network using your access data;
- Go to the menu and click on Settings;
- Next, select the alternative Public Publications;
- In the Comments option in the Public Publications; click on edit and select the alternative that best suits you “Friends” or “Friends of Friends”. If left in public, strangers can still comment.
With this small step by step you can block any unknown person to comment on your publications. On this page you can determine who can follow your profile.
Did you see how easy it is to block and delete comments on Facebook? If still taking all these measures, someone continue to act aggressively with you within the social network, it is possible to denounce the person or the page, so that the platform to take appropriate action.