I forgot my Badoo password: You are already registered on the Badoo dating website , but do not remember your password ? It is very annoying because if you want to connect, and if you do not want to create a new account, you have to! In this post, so let’s see together how to do if you loose your pass, how can I find it, change it or extend it in order to find your account on Badoo!
How to recover a lost password in Badoo?
It is quite annoying when you have forgotten your password on Badoo . In this article, we give instructions on how to recover your Badoo account on a desktop computer:
- Open the page to reset the password, paste the URL ( https://Badoo.com/en/Forgot/ ) in your browser or by clicking on the green button below
- Get a new password that is the button you click (after filling in your email address and the image code)
- The confirmation that an e-mail has been sent with instructions to reset your password.
- To change your password is the title of the email you will receive now. Note: If you have not received this email, do not forget to check your junk mail / spam folder (or restart the procedure from step 1 if you can not find it)
- Change my password is a blue link that you click on email
- Choose a new password and type the new password you want 2 times. Click on change password when finished.
- Congratulations, you have reset your password and recovered your account.
How to change and modify your password in Badoo?
- Log in to your account by clicking on the green button below and entering your email address and password.
- Go to your profile and go to the Settings page
- Password change is the link that you will see in the configuration list.
- Enter your current password and the new password you want twice. Do not forget to fill in the symbols. Click on change password and go.
- Result after clicking now, your password will be changed immediately.