Create Account Amazon: Amazon is investing in the growth of the service; since, in addition to having appeared in several original series, it hired a team from the acclaimed British series “Top Gear”, produced by the BBC.
After the internal problems, which were dismissed in 2015 from the station and, in Prime Video, they are producing “The Grand Tour”, similar to the previous program.
To obtain access, you must have a credit card, and seven days are available for free as proof that you can decide if it is worth starting to pay.
The data is recorded, even for the evaluation period; If you do not want to continue, you must cancel the service before seven days. Here’s how to register:
How to create Amazon account?
- Let’s start!: Accessing the page, you are already faced with the button to register, as well as some examples of series and movies available. Click on “Start your free trial.”
- Log in or create an account: If you already have an Amazon account, you can log in live for it; If you still do not have it, click on “Create your Amazon account” and fill in the fields with your details; indicating name and email address and create a password for access.
- Payment details: Here you will have to enter your credit card information and, on the following page; fill in some fields that indicate the address and telephone number. This step is necessary, and the value will not be charged if you cancel the subscription before the 7 days free trial.
- Confirming the payment method: Next, the payment method used must be selected; This procedure is necessary because it is possible to register more than one credit card in the account. Next, the social INSURANCE number is requested.
- Confirming all data: A confirmation screen, now to see if everything has been filled in correctly. If there is no problem, click on “Start your free 7-day trial.”
- All ready!: From this screen, it’s just start watching series and movies! Good fun!
- If you want to use only 7 days: If this is your case; click on the arrow located in the upper right part of the screen and then on “Accounts and settings”. This will take you directly to the page where the “Unsubscribe” button is. In this way, your plan will be canceled.